Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bird crest design AVAILABLE NOW!!!


This is the ADJ Bird Crest Design. The idea behind this design is to have a powerful vibe and show an "ownership". I wanted this design to look gritty. It was originally meant to be a pigeon holding a rat on a shield but I decided to switch it and turned into a more of a crest look. Instead of using a pigeon, I was thinking an eagle would have a more powerful artistic effect. In this design the eagle represents the individual owning its competitor. The rat in the picture represents the "prey". I wanted it to be the two animals that more represent the street, kind of a nyc thing as well as a quick rep representation of street bmx and skateboarding or any street sport. So that's also why I went with the gritty painted splat look while keeping a serious look as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment